U.S. wolves got a reprieve this week, though only a tiny one, when the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service extended the comment period on its proposal to remove protections for nearly all US wolves. Meanwhile, the gunfire thundered across the Northern Rocky Mountains where hunters are killing wolves no longer listed as endangered.
Trending on GRN
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Water: What’s really terrifying