Microgrid Solar’s translucent solar panels are pushing the envelope on solar aesthetics. They’ve been used to create canopies in a variety of settings, and for the first time are being used as a solid roof at the kitschy Moonrise Hotel in St. Louis.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Beekeepers and food and environment groups sue EPA over…
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- First U.S. offshore wind farm Cape Wind wins federal…