With the U.S. in the grip of possibly the worst outbreak of West Nile Virus ever, people need to do all they can to avoid getting bitten by the Culex mosquito that carries the disease and reduce the mosquito population in their yard…residents may be able to repel or reduce the mosquitoes living and reproducing in their yards by applying botanical oils that mosquitoes find disagreeable. A caveat: These products are no substitute for protecting your person (please refer back to the advice above). But they could reduce the mosquitoes breeding in and visiting your yard.
Trending on GRN
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind