Chemicals that cause neurological damage in children should be removed from the environment, say two public health researchers. They’ve identified 11 chemicals — some will surprise you — that could be behind the epidemic increase in kids with autism, ADHD and other disorders.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Are you crunchy?
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100 Percent Natural Origin…
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track