Nancy’s Gone Green is one of a growing number of small retailers that are selling “sweat shop free” clothing. Some of it is organic. Some is fair trade. Some is vintage. And a growing segment is USA made. Nancy’s Gone Green has offerings from all these arenas. We talked with co-owner Mary Savoca about how ethical clothing can be affordable and amazing.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Are you crunchy?
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Bamboo: Why you need it in your kitchen, and six ways to get
- Polar ice cap could be gone in a decade
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels