Nancy’s Gone Green is one of a growing number of small retailers that are selling “sweat shop free” clothing. Some of it is organic. Some is fair trade. Some is vintage. And a growing segment is USA made. Nancy’s Gone Green has offerings from all these arenas. We talked with co-owner Mary Savoca about how ethical clothing can be affordable and amazing.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- A Letter From Austin Parks Foundation’s Executive…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.