Are you weary of mowing, weeding and fertilizing that yawning stretch of lawn? Consider installing a patch of native prairie. A Pocket Prairie can reduce your thirsty conventional turf, replacing it with native grasses and flowers. You’ll be feeding butterflies and birds, and cut down your grass mowing obligations, perhaps to zero.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Austin Parks Foundation helps fund the installation of art…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Austin Parks Foundation Partners with Zilker Brewing Company
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out