If you have been worried that the flowers you bring home from Lowe’s and other big nurseries will kill the bees and butterflies, you may be comforted to know that Lowe’s and other big stores are lurching into action, getting ready to remove the offending, neonicotinoid-treated plants. But for now, it’s still, consumer beware, or at least, consumer, ask a lot of questions.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board