If you have been worried that the flowers you bring home from Lowe’s and other big nurseries will kill the bees and butterflies, you may be comforted to know that Lowe’s and other big stores are lurching into action, getting ready to remove the offending, neonicotinoid-treated plants. But for now, it’s still, consumer beware, or at least, consumer, ask a lot of questions.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures