Chemicals that cause neurological damage in children should be removed from the environment, say two public health researchers. They’ve identified 11 chemicals — some will surprise you — that could be behind the epidemic increase in kids with autism, ADHD and other disorders.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- EcoScraps turns a mountain of food waste into a pile of cash
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain