The USDA allows livestock to be fed controversial growth enhancers that are banned in the European Union. This year Russia joined the countries that won’t accept meat that was raised with beta agonists, forcing US authorities to come up with some quick answers if they want to recover this large export market. A collateral effect could be that Americans get meat that’s free of growth hormones, or not.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…