General Motors announced it will convert the air conditioning systems in its entire fleet of Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick and GM models from using high-global warming potential refrigerants to a new refrigerant with a much lower climate impact.
Trending on GRN
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green