If you’re still converting your old incandescent bulbs over to CFLs, you can stop now, and move directly ahead into LEDs. They’re dimmable, pleasant, energy-efficient, long-lasting and surprisingly affordable.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board