If you’re still converting your old incandescent bulbs over to CFLs, you can stop now, and move directly ahead into LEDs. They’re dimmable, pleasant, energy-efficient, long-lasting and surprisingly affordable.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…