If you’re still converting your old incandescent bulbs over to CFLs, you can stop now, and move directly ahead into LEDs. They’re dimmable, pleasant, energy-efficient, long-lasting and surprisingly affordable.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Greenpeace releases seafood report card; Target now best for
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Carpet Recycling: A Movement Underfoot
- The reuse files: You used what for a flower pot?
- Rosehip Oil for Face, Nails, Hair and Skin From Majestic…