I am cheering for Cheerios today, with the Jan. 2 announcement that General Mills will make its iconic cereal without GMO ingredients.This is a landmark decision that shows consumer dissatisfaction with a product can sway corporate giants. But how hard was it for GM to get the GMOs out of its Os?
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly