Lighting innovations have taken the world by storm over the past few years, moving us from the incandescent bulb of Edison’s day, to LED lights that use 10 percent of the energy. This efficiency gain is helping colleges brighten up for less, and also creating safer, more pleasant dorm rooms, hallways and byways. Read about how North Carolina State University is lighting the way forward.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100 Percent Natural Origin…
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy