Obama’s climate action plan has strong support among Americans, according to a new poll, which shows majorities favor reducing carbon emissions from power plants, driving more fuel efficient cars and developing wind, solar and hydroelectric power.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should