Indoor air pollution can make your life miserable. Luckily, there’s a wide variety of air purifiers to help you get the pollen, dust and smoke out of your living room. Here are our six choices to help you find the air purifier that works for you.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly