Nancy’s Gone Green is one of a growing number of small retailers that are selling “sweat shop free” clothing. Some of it is organic. Some is fair trade. Some is vintage. And a growing segment is USA made. Nancy’s Gone Green has offerings from all these arenas. We talked with co-owner Mary Savoca about how ethical clothing can be affordable and amazing.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!