In this day and age, big corporately owned stores rule the grocery industry in America. Local shops, though, still have one advantage: They can form closer relationships with their customers and offer specialty products, like organic produce, artisan breads and non-industrial meat.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!