The GE-salmon known variously as the AquAdvantage salmon and a “frankenfish” has been swimming toward approval, but is currently bogged in a heated public comment period. Learn more about the tug-and-pull over what would be the first genetically modified animal to debut on your plate.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…