While many high school science students labor over the usual time-tested science projects, dissecting frogs or building toothpick bridges, a group of Houston students will soon get a cross-curriculum education in cutting-edge solar technologies.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals