While many high school science students labor over the usual time-tested science projects, dissecting frogs or building toothpick bridges, a group of Houston students will soon get a cross-curriculum education in cutting-edge solar technologies.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Meet the guru of the ‘Power of Just Doing Stuff’
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100 Percent Natural Origin…
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Are you crunchy?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Worried about toxic ingredients in cleaners? See our new…