Blood testing shows that even babies have small amounts of toxic chemicals in their bodies. But how much do these small exposures matter? Chemical manufacturers say these trace amounts are not harmful. But research shows that even miniscule levels of lead and other chemicals lowers IQs in kids. This video argued that ‘little things’ matter.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should