Are you weary of mowing, weeding and fertilizing that yawning stretch of lawn? Consider installing a patch of native prairie. A Pocket Prairie can reduce your thirsty conventional turf, replacing it with native grasses and flowers. You’ll be feeding butterflies and birds, and cut down your grass mowing obligations, perhaps to zero.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- Are you crunchy?
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind