The fight to label GMO foods has arrived in Washington D.C. Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Congressman Peter DeFazio (D-OR) introduced a bill Wednesday that would mandate labeling for foods that have been genetically engineered. If passed, the U.S. would join 64 other countries around the world that require labeling.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals