Put your shopping dollars where they can do some good. Consider buying artisan gifts from the Philippines, hard hit by Typhoon Haiyam earlier this month. See a sampling these unique goods, made sustainably and imported by Ten Thousand Villages.
Trending on GRN
- Nature in Danger: Orangutans are gentle apes facing extreme…
- Rising temperatures, shrinking snowpack fuels Western…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- Cool Buy: Eco Born eyewear made of recycled materials
- A new report asks: Should the U.S. State Department be…
- Florida Keys Tourism Council posts updates on oil spill
- Green Corn Project Fall Fundraiser Silent Auction
- It’s A Fiesta!