If you’re still converting your old incandescent bulbs over to CFLs, you can stop now, and move directly ahead into LEDs. They’re dimmable, pleasant, energy-efficient, long-lasting and surprisingly affordable.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Adele prefers Weleda natural skin cream
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out