Global Green, the American organization that spun off Soviet President Gorbachev’s Green Cross International, held its 12th annual Sustainable Design Awards dinner last night, honoring celebrities, groups and products that are driving green design changes.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board