The Gulf of Mexico has a bad case of “gulf hypoxia” this year, and if you’re not a doctor, that means we got one heckuva Dead Zone simmering just off the coast of Louisiana all the way to Florida. Check out how the problem may have started in your state and what the EPA is doing about it.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Getting water wise by catching the rain
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Good fences: Made with bamboo