Portland voters soundly rejected fluoridation of the city’s water, reversing a 2012 mandate by the city council. Anti-fluoride forces are calling the vote a victory for modern science, which has identified excessive fluoride exposures as contributing to thyroid disease, bone damage and lower IQs among children.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind