Give people a way to finance solar power for their homes and they’re likely to grab it, according to a new report. One chart shows a surge of solar installations in states that allow solar leasing, in which homeowners do not have to bear the brunt of upfront PV panel costs.
Trending on GRN
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- Petition asks Kraft to ‘Dump the Dyes’ from Mac…
- Natural ways to reduce mosquitoes in your yard
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly