Panera Bread already prides itself on serving healthier foods, now it’s pledging to rid its food sources of any artificial dyes and preservatives, joining a small but growing list of food purveyors who’re wanting to keep the menus free of questionable ingredients.
Trending on GRN
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- US wolves: Facing bullets and a hail of bureacracy
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- New EPA rule could reduce carbon emissions from coal plants…
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Snack attack: China’s melamine scandal infects more…