Environmentalist Bill McKibben, by way of inviting everyone to a mass climate action demonstration in New York on Sept. 20-21, had withering words for the world’s leaders, who he says are failing to get serious about the climate crisis.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Three garden hoses that won’t leach toxic chemicals
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board