Summer brings so much fun, but it’s also the dreaded season of the mosquito, and by that we mean, the Culex mosquito, which transmits West Nile Virus to humans. The virus can be deadly, so squelching the mosquito population and finding an effective repellent is important. Here’s a look at the latest thinking and the ingredients endorsed as effective mosquito repellents.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Shale oil production dependent upon ‘drilling…
- 12 fish you should never eat
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…