Joel Salatin, local food advocate, author and owner of Polyface Farms in Virginia, has spent the last several years telling people what they must do to build local, healthful food networks that support farmers and bring fresh, quality foods to customers. Here he offers a sampling of his philosophy at a Texas appearance.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Adele prefers Weleda natural skin cream
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Recycling Plastic Can Be Hard To Sort Out