Trash. Turns out no one wants it. This week, the U.S. Conference of Mayors (USCM) adopted a resolution that attempts to heave off some of the crushing load of waste that American consumers and manufacturers are generating.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Climate change in New England: Scientists appeal to…
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Green Test Drive: Scion iQ