Vitamin K2 might just be the least crazy vitamin craze. Studies show it helps keep arteries clear of calcium build up, but also puts calcium where it’s needed, in the bones. Find out how to build Vitamin K2 into your diet.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- A Letter From Austin Parks Foundation’s Executive…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.