You’ve heard of No Child Left Behind. Now comes a new program with serious educational goals, but a different approach: No Child Left Inside proposes to re-invigorate environmental education by tapping into kids’ innate curiosity about nature. And communities across America are embracing the fresh, bottom-up concept by holding No Child Left Inside events.
Trending on GRN
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Green transportation innovators praised at Clinton Global…
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green