It’s widely held that China has been beating U.S. solar panel prices by handing out lavish subsidies to producers and keeping labor costs very cheap. But it may not be so. And that could be good news for the U.S. solar market.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- RecycleBank: offering retail “credits” to…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Wipe that smirk off your face Millennial, your parents are…
- 11 ways to avoid BPA and phthalates and why you should