It’s widely held that China has been beating U.S. solar panel prices by handing out lavish subsidies to producers and keeping labor costs very cheap. But it may not be so. And that could be good news for the U.S. solar market.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- Climate change in New England: Scientists appeal to…
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Green Test Drive: Scion iQ