A story posted by Reuters today quotes an oil company chief saying his firm no longer considers Keystone XL a viable way to transport crude oil from the Bakken Shale in North Dakota to refineries in Texas.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- HOAs must consider drought-tolerant landscaping under new…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- 12 fish you should never eat
- Farm Kings will make you feel guiltier than The Biggest…
- Matt & Nat Kintla Vintage Satchel
- CAFO: The story in pictures