The arid Southwest, extending to Central Texas, is well ahead of the curve when it comes to rain barrels. People here get it. But still not everyone has a rain barrel. There’s no reason to wait.
Trending on GRN
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Stuck in a box: Crayola needs to work on its green
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Slowing Down On The Farm: The Story Of The Straus Dairy
- Healthy (some say icky) foods to eat to get Vitamin K2,…