July 2012 was the hottest ever on record for the contiguous United States, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- Are you crunchy?
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Harris Poll Shows Americans Are Making Green Changes
- Energy efficiency experts name Austin as one of the most…