How do you plan on doing away with your tasty Thanksgiving leftovers? According to the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Americans throw away a grand total of $282 million worth of uneaten turkey each year. And you can bet that that number is just as high for wasted Christmas ham and roast birds.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- Beekeepers and food and environment groups sue EPA over…
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Seralini’s ominous GMO study touts new supporters
- EPA makes $63.5M grant to Texas Water Development Board