Red wolves, commonly mistaken as coyotes, have stunning copper and gray coats. They live in packs composed of one alpha male and one female, along with their litter. When their pups are age 2, the males begin the search for another female to start their own packs, and their parents continue having litters once a year.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- Budweiser and alligators, we’ll drink to that!
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals