The Wonderbag is one of those great ideas that’s deceptively simple. It’s all about cooking efficiently, but so much more. Buy one and the company sends another to a household in Africa that can greatly benefit from this slow cooking device.
Trending on GRN
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Got rBST-free milk?
- A Starbucks boycott percolates over Fair Trade and organic…
- Oy, I’m confused about soy
- Cleaning up school bus emissions
- Six top air purifiers to get the dust and pollen out
- ‘Chasing Ice’: Powerful film captures gorgeous,…
- EPA resources can improve your school’s environment