The Monsanto “rider” is a noxious attachment to the Continuing Resolution budget bill pending in Congress, and not just because it would accelerate the adoption of controversial GE foods. Lawmakers and groups opposed to the rider say it’s an affront to due process.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- A Letter From Austin Parks Foundation’s Executive…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.