Ohio has joined Indiana, the only other state in the US to rollback or freeze its renewable energy targets. The legislature spiked Ohio’s green power goals at the urging of utilities that wanted to review them to make sure that onboarding green energy doesn’t raise electricity prices.
Trending on GRN
- Great green toy ideas for 2008
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to make your Keurig more eco-friendly
- Is your city ready for electric cars?
- Help hummingbirds by feeding them correctly
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- Buy local, organic food — sign up with a farm and join