Bamboo, that renewable, quick-growing wood that’s really a grass, has been expanding across product lines, turning up on floors, in furniture, and towels. But let’s get back to where we started: Bamboo works great in the kitchen. Remember those bamboo salad bowls? They’re still around, but there are many more ways attractive, durable bamboo is being tapped for kitchen ware.
Trending on GRN
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- 5 reasons to quit using weed-and-feed chemicals
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Lowe’s offers more recycling options to customers
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- How to avoid BPA and its ‘evil twin’ BPS
- A Letter From Austin Parks Foundation’s Executive…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.