There can be no doubt that the current drought in the U.S. is having horrific impacts on communities across the country. Water supplies are shrinking. Crops are dying.
Trending on GRN
- Matt & Nat Whilem Loom Hobo Handbag
- These 5 healthier snack bars pack nutrition, not fillers
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Pecans could fight neurological disease
- DIY drip line irrigation – an efficient way to water your…
- 7 top green residential buildings in the U.S.
- Cartoon contest satirizes government interference in…
- Water: What’s really terrifying