Reduce your exposure to estrogenic phthalates and BPA by avoiding synthetic fragrances and putting hot food in plastic containers. Here are more ways to lower your contact with these synthetic, endocrine-disrupting compounds.
Trending on GRN
- City of Austin wants public input for Bull Creek Park Master
- High speed rail: Getting Texas on track
- Are you crunchy?
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- The Answer, My Friend, Is Not A Leaf Blower In The Wind
- Resurrecting The Rails: Can Trains Trump Cars And Create…
- Do you know the ‘Snack Food 20’ companies behind