Don’t count out the older generation this Earth Day. They recycled and planted gardens long before these activities were considered anything special. Check out this sweet video about how some area residents are participating in the green movement.
Trending on GRN
- 11 faux meats that are delicious, nutritious, hexane-free…
- Hurricane Ike: worse because of global warming?
- Good fences: Made with bamboo
- The “Go Green Initiative” helps teachers,…
- Reusable lunch gear that really works
- ‘Farm in a Barrel’: Raise fish and grow your own
- Save nature and free time — install a Pocket Prairie
- Chicago Green Festival at Navy Pier May 22-23