You’ve heard of No Child Left Behind. Now comes a new program with serious educational goals, but a different approach: No Child Left Inside proposes to re-invigorate environmental education by tapping into kids’ innate curiosity about nature. And communities across America are embracing the fresh, bottom-up concept by holding No Child Left Inside events.
Trending on GRN
- Sustainable and stylish — Overbrooke’s totes and
- TreeHouse plans to expand
- 4 DIY gifts that can be created in less time than you spend…
- Are you crunchy?
- Community gardens: A plot for growing and eating locally
- Bamboo: Why you need it in your kitchen, and six ways to get
- Polar ice cap could be gone in a decade
- Atrazine still polluting water; Texas tests show high levels